Gear Cutting Department
Gears, or cogwheels, are one of the most basic modes of transmission in a gear. Depending on the application, the dimensions, and the orientation of the cooperating gears, different types of gears have been developed in order to optimize their transmission, but also their lifespan.
- Front-wheel with parallel straight teeth
- Front-wheel with helical or sloping teeth
- Toothed rule
- Tapered cogwheel
- Endless screw
- Sprockets: Single Sprockets with Navel, Sprockets Double with Navel, Sprockets Triple with Navel, Sprockets on Disc
- Cobbler: various types and sizes, suitable for any demanding and specialized application.
- Gear Shafts, Screws, Crowns, Shafts with Multiple (frame)